Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Shipwrecked!

Well, as promised, here are some photos from my journey across Numbakulla and the Pot Healers adventure. I am not going to tell you how to solve the mystery, nor will I tell you much about the story, all I will tell you is that it is a beautiful sim, and it is well worth the visit. Belive me, it will take alot of time to learn it all, but don't fret, you can come back at any time, if you want to keep up with your travel, they provide a game notebook you can carry. It logs your progress and keeps up with the items you find. It has taken me days ( with my limited time recently) to travel the half I have explored, and I hope you will take the time to sample the bueaty of this sim ^-^

| View Show | Create Your Own




As always your friendly shapeshifter, signing off ^-~

1 comment:

Natalia Zelmanov said...

Oh wow, Ekio, what a beautiful set of pix from Pot Healers! :) I hope you solve it! I havent met anyone who's been thru the whole thing before :)