Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Alrighty, so how about that weather we've been having?

Well, the last time I blogged, I said I'd be back on the next day. As you can see that didn't happen. I went to log on the next morning and couldn't get a signal worth a flip. Then I couldn't get a signal at all. Muttering and sputtering I called my cable provider, yep outages in my area. No luck until Thursday they said. ( This thursday as in tmmw) But lucky for me, I wasn't the only one complaining apparently, as yesterday they were all over our area. So hip hip hooray, I have service back. And what do I find this morning, yep, SL is down, upgrade day, lol.


So as soon as I can get back in, Ill go exploring.

Your friendly, but not so happy with her service provider, shape shifter signing off. ^-^

No comments: