Thursday, May 31, 2007

*Smiles* Yes I'm still alive.


Sorry if you have been waiting for me to post again. Life has been a mess here. May is always a hectic month and this year it was even busier than normal. So as to if this blog will be back to updating every day....I'm sorry to say no. I Plan on updating once a week. That will give me time to take some good shots, edit them, find the SLURL if it's not in the main sites database, and think of something more to say than...uh this place is pretty. He He. I plan on still continuing my series on avatars, the next in line being neko's. I am also going to touch on some subjects of interest in different communities as I travel. But as I said, it will switch to once a week. I'm going to try to set one day a week that is steady so that you know when to expect something from me.


As the grid changes from time to time, I may touch back on an area thats added something special, or vanished. I will also update some of my older blogs with SLURL's as I find them. *Yesh I'm bad about forgetting what landmark was for what, lol*

Thanks for reading!

*PS. Thats inside my house ^-^*

No comments: