Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Its been a while, but art keeps a girl busy

And what better to share with you all than some art in SL. Oyster Bay is hosting an event that brings a new piece or two every day. They have an artist who is creating art and replacing it with a new piece at midnight sl time every day. So hop by to see what goes up.

From the classic



To the modern


From the moving



To the prehistoric ( and I hope not moving! I mean look at those teeth!)




So drop by Oyster Bay to see these great pieces of art before they are gone, Which means once a day for the next week and a half folks! ( 14 days of this, not sure when they started, but I'm guessing Monday)

Do it! Or this dino might have a breakdown! ^-~


As for me, I'm off to create some more art of my own! ^-^ Oh yeah, heres the SLURL.

No comments: