Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pony Tails

I found out recently that my favorite maker of ridable horses was making an avy. So now I can be a pony ^-^

The release party was a blast with special dances made just for all the little hoofers and the Dj was spinning some great tunes. There were races for the ponies and we all had a blast.

The avys are....well....here take a look.





I think they are great. Of course I love the detail that Erin puts into these horses. She amazes me every time she puts out a new style and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. So when I heard about the avy, I had to have one. *Sorry folks the linden server for the web site has an issue right now and I can't find the SLURL for her store, but I'll get it up here as soon as I can get in grid.*

So now I can go nosing around the grid like a curious little pony should. MMmmm Someone left a carrot in this basket.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This message is to say to you that your blog was indexed by
Second life blogs search engine (search and index all blogs about second life).
The registrations are opened to all,visit and submit your site if you want. Feel free to
suggest and send critics are also accepted.
http://www.secondlifeblogs.info