Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Places to take your sweetie...today or sometime soon ^-^



Being Valentines Day and all, I thought a few special places to take your sweetie

First off, Seagrape is a romantic place to take somone you love and have a special area all to your self. There are themed areas that once two people walk in, a little sign and velvet rope pops up saying that the area is occupied. Each area is themed differently and all very relaxing. There is a chapel to have a wedding at, and the area also hosted the Slurgis festival recently.

Second on my list is some peaceful time in a quaint french village. Intemptseta Nox is absolutly the spot for this. Its built by some of the same people who built Svarga and is chock full of textures to make your eyes pop, in a good way. Weither your sitting at a table chatting or romantically dancing in the fountian. This is a great spot to propose or just spend some time with somone special. ( By the way, not too far up the hill, they are finishing the Paris Opera House. The area is based off the small villiage in The Phantom of the Opera. ) I will definatly be spending some serious time searching this place.

And last on my list but not least, is a little italian cafe. I looked up Italy in the serch tab and found out that there was a little shopping to be found. Also in the area was a quaint cafe and so I sat a while. Though I could not get my Babbler to work for me, so I could not understand what was said around me, but I had a good time none the less.


I know there are many, many more romantic spots out there, but I coudn't list them all here. I wish you all a Happy Valentines Day. As for me, Ill be spending some quality time with a special someone ^-~.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy International Women's Day! :)