Friday, September 14, 2007

Fall line......and being a busy bee

Still working on the new fall line. Got lots and lots going on recently, so things have slowed down a bit for me in the photoshop area. *laughs*

I've gotten more inspired to make jewelry lately, in rl by the way, so I've been making some cute cuff style bracelets. I'm thinking I might make a few of them in world too!

And then I'm going to make some tall boots and probably some cute scarves for fall.

What ever I make it'll be out soon along with a brand new location for the store. The orig location will stay, but we'll have a new main location!


P.S. Looking into one of those group notification thingys that have popped up recently, so you don't actually have to keep a group spot open for us! I'm soooooo happy they came out with these. Makes my life alot easier! plus no more spam in im!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo! new stuff, new location! Go Ekio. Go Ekio.

*shakes his tail*

Ekio Locatiare said...

*laughs* I'm tryin!